Nov 3, 2008

These are photo's of some various gigs in Fl. Soon enough though I will have a Pro. photographer capture us in action! Most of our shows are pretty intense, having to perform inside a 4 hr. time span, doesn't leave much room for re-energizing! So staying on top of my game, by simply keeping healthy with whole foods & supplements, I find is the best thing for stamina. I will usually rehearse the songs a good week before re-recording them to our own tracks in a digital studio I put together about 4 years now. It's great not having to spend countless money and late hours recording out in other studios. Trust me coming and going as fast as I do , I need to have early flexible hrs to record these great songs from yesterday. Well I'll keep you posted about our upcoming possibilities with Disney & Universal City walk, it looks promising. For now enjoy the news here & rock on!