Nov 4, 2008

National Rock Band "AMERUOSO"

These are some old photos from the 80's & 90's, when I was in a rock band with my 3 other bros. We went from garage band to the pros inside of a 20yr span, did a lot of touring and concerts. These guys are the best of the best! and like I said there is nothing like raw natural talent! Everyone of the members here in the "Ameruoso'"/ Cry rock band kept on top of their game. Ameruoso band members are (lft) Martin A./ keys, gtr. & vocals, Chris A. lead gtr./lead vocals, Frank A./ drums & vocals, Vito A. bass gtr. & vocals. I surely do miss my bros., this band had a special quality that no other band could possess! Sure there were allot of top notch bands out when we were in our prime, there was a special chemistry that goes along with having a full rock band of sibling bros. I guess you could say it was in the gene pool! The word ARTISTS was the true meaning of Ameruoso, all my brothers are also artist in the creative sense, painting, drawing, building sets for shows , Christmas & Theater, everyone knew the Ameruoso Boys. You could say we had our hands in everything, as long as it has excitement and color we were in it! My other 2 bros. in N.Y. have a very successful business in the art of advertising and do very well, again never leaving aside the true passion of art. One bro. lives in L.A. as a pet & portrait photographer.
For me the sad part of being in this most talented family, is that we do not play music together anymore, as most of us are living in different states now, and have families of our own. I myself would love one day to have a week long reunion with my bros. and bring back some kick ass tunes we played when we were young rock stars! For me that would be heart warmer! For now I have a rock duo called Sudden Impact, with my bro. inlaw Rich, we play all up and down the state of Fl., having fun with all the old songs of yesterday and meeting new fans that want to hear those songs anytime you can rock it! As far as my Bros. I'll never loose the great memories we made together and never regret spending 25 yrs with them pursuing our dream. As far as I'm concerned the "Ameruoso" Band lives on today! Till the next time, Keep Rockin ! Vito A.